Effective Date: 01-Jun-2023
Collection and Use of User Data
We only collect and retain the information that you voluntarily provide to us through our website and associated platforms. This may include personal information such as your full name, email address, phone number, and any other information you actively provide when filling out forms, subscribing to our newsletter, or engaging in other activities on our website.
We use the collected data to provide you with the information, services, and support you request or engage with, including but not limited to:
- Responding to your inquiries or customer service requests
- Sending you the information and updates you requested
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Analyzing and improving our website and services
- Customizing your experience based on your preferences
Compliance with International Data Protection Regulations
We are committed to complying with international data protection regulations, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and other applicable data protection laws.
Users’ Rights to Their Data
As a user of UnleashedDelegates, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
Access and Correction
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you and request corrections to incorrect or incomplete data that we may have. To exercise this right, please Contact Us using the information provided below.
You may request the deletion of your personal data from our records by contacting us using the details provided below. However, please note that certain legal obligations or operational requirements may prevent the complete deletion of your data.
Objection to Processing
If you believe that our processing of your personal data violates applicable data protection laws, you have the right to object to such processing.
Data Security Measures
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We regularly review and update our security practices to align with technological advancements and standards.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information to trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you. These third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order, warrant, or subpoena.
Please note that our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that have their own independent privacy policies. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.